Logic HTTP request not updating header

Im working on using Logic to create an HTTP request for a simple contact form. In order for the form to be successfully submitted, the data sent in the request has to be in the proper format. So I have added a header to the appropriate section of Logic and given it a name of content-type and a value of application/x-www-form-urlencoded but when the request is received it’s showing the header did not update.

Im testing with webhook.site to receive the requests. Im able to add other headers such as cache-control and it is received properly, but the content-type value does not update. When I test in Postman this works as expected.

Here are screenshots showing the outgoing request and what is received:

Am I missing something or is this a known issue/limitation of Logic HTTP requests?

I’d check with Webflow support to be certain.

It used to be that you had to manually specify the content-type header in order for any request to be received successfully by the server, however I pointed that out to the team along with some limitations on variable encoding ( e.g. a " in a variable field would break the JSON ).

It’s very possible that Webflow has committed to the JSON format and is now auto-adding that content-type, and may even be JSON-encoding the variables.

Thanks, reached out to the support team and they fixed it so this is no longer an issue