Loading Screen Issues

Hey Everyone,

I typically put a loading screen on all sites I build to ensure there’s something nice to look at while images, videos etc. are loading in the background.

I recently found out that Loading screens designed in a fashion where they are first visible (block, flex etc) and then hidden once everything loads, do not function properly in the editor. In fact it’s impossible for editors to make changes with this setup because the loading screen doesn’t go away like it’s supposed to.

To combat this I tried making it so that the loading screen initially appears hidden, then when the page loads it would disappear once everything loads. This is the setup I have now, but unfortunately there’s a short delay before the loading screen pops up thus revealing the unloaded content behind before the page loads entirely. You can view this on the live site now.

I’m wondering if someone else has experienced this issue with the editor or if there are any workarounds or fixes someone knows of. Thanks so much!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/3play?preview=53c3d947c14243dc29487e2f0dd78cbb
(how to share your site Read-Only link)