Loading issu help appreciated

Hello

I’m currently building this page but the pricing and other pages default load at the bottom of the page when clicked through from the nav links on the homepage.

I’ve checked and it doesnt look like its a section issue. Any help appreciated.

Hi @lin009231 you do not share read-only that is mandatory beside live preview please follow basic posting guide that is pinned on top of each topic page.

According to what I see on your live preview page in section " Explore a job now!" your input is in focus that is reason of scroll into focused area.

In this forum is many solved requests with identical issue. As this forum is great resource of knowledge and solutions you can use input search field on top left to search, find and read before posting a new request. :wink:

Posting Request Guide

Get help with using, creating …

If you have a question:

1. Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
  1. Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
  2. Add a description of what you’re trying to achieve, and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  3. Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @lin009231