Live YouTube Stream of a Website Build

Hi, everybody! This is very late notice, but tomorrow morning at 9:00 am CST I’ll be streaming to my YouTube channel. I have a few different projects rolling, but tomorrow I’ll be concerning myself with two different sites:

1. A site to hold resources for a school district wanting to give their teachers a personalized approach to bettering themselves.

2. I just designed a logo for a client who is starting a Salon, and now I need to get started building her website!

I’ll be working for most of the day, and I’ll be streaming at the very least for a few hours so stop on by!

3 Likes

Subscribed, notifications on, and ready to smash that like button…as the youngsters say :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks, Stu!! Looking forward to it!! :grin:

@rileyrichter is LIVE now - tune in folks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll be live again and picking up where I left off in 20 minutes. So, 1PM CST. Here is a link to this morning’s stream:

Be happy to have you for the rest of the build for anyone who is interested!

1 Like

And here is a video of the progress made today. It’s rough and there’s still a lot of work to be done, but it’s starting to shape up.

3 Likes

I’ll be catching up on it later - thanks for streaming @rileyrichter - really useful to see other’s processes inside/outside of Webflow.

Earphone/mic was better for sound on the second session :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, @StuM! If I’m going to do this regularly I need to get a legit setup! :grin:

Thanks for the details.