Live website show different than designer

Hi everyone,

Since yesterday my design shows different on the live website than it is in the designer.

For example this is how it looks in the designer:

It’s just a calendar for a younger football team. The problem is that it shows the calendar not in the center on the published site:

Is there someone that could help me with my problem?

Kind regards

Lukas :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kfc-aarsele?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=kfc-aarsele&preview=d65ea20a07e8e5984f18a43f4df5921b&pageId=6100331377209aa27b109e34&workflow=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Lukas_Vandaele

I suspect that the issue is because the calendar is larger than the container it is in. See if I inspect the element and remove the custom width, the calendar gets centered:
Shared with CloudApp

Can you please try the following and let me know if it fixes the issue:

1. Replace the width of the class “Kalender grid” with 100%
  2. Publish the site
  3. Reload the live site

If this fixes the issue and you’re happy with the way it looks, make sure you’ve made the update on the largest breakpoint where you’ve used that custom width.

If this fixes the issue but you need to use a larger width, replace the container with a div block.

Note: use VW (viewport width) for width not VH (viewport height).

If this doesn’t fix the issue, let me know and I’ll troubleshoot further.

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

Unfortunately it’s still the same problem. Should I redesign the whole page? :neutral_face:

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Lukas_Vandaele

It looks like it’s centered now but the grid is broken on some of the breakpoints.

What did you change?

I changed the container with a divblock. Afterwards I adjusted the width of the calendar to 100%.

Do I need to adjust the calendar on the different breakpoints? Also I only have this problem with the calendar of the U7. I don’t have problems with the other groups.

Kind regards.

Yes, you need to also change it on the desktop breakpoint. That should fix the issue.

Big thank you Anna!! It worked out :star_struck:

1 Like

Woohoo! Glad to hear that!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.