► [LIST] Feature Availability & Limits

Sorry about that @samliew, looks like discourse has a default time period for how long after a post is created it can be edited. I just updated that setting and you now should be able to update the post!

2 Likes

@nathan that’s perfect, thanks!

This is a great list, thank you! I’ve found it really helpful to review before quoting client projects to make sure I’m not promising anything we can’t deliver.

I’m hoping you can keep it updated, it’s such a good reference. Noticing a few of these limits that (I think) have been removed:

1. No file field (uploads) for Webflow forms.

2. No in-built support for wide screen designs (container fixed at 960px max-width)
    _This one is still true, but has a good work-around: https://discourse.webflow.com/t/activate-1200px-large-screen-media-query/611_

3. Unable to copy assets/styles/elements from one project to another.

Thanks!

3 Likes

How does this work with Ecommerce hosting? Do we get more CMS items?

No, you pay more to get an e-commerce store, but trade-off for lesser CMS items than website hosting.

Standard is similar to CMS hosting, but with a lower limit of 500 items instead of 2k items.

Plus/Advanced is similar to Business hosting, but with lower limit of 1k or 3k items respectively, instead of 10k items.

See fine print on new pricing page here Plans & pricing | Webflow

Not to mention the prices are for beta sites only. In future e-commerce store hosting will increase when more features are released. You cannot switch back to normal website hosting from e-commerce hosting easily (you will have to delete all your e-commerce bindings, collections, pages, before you can downgrade back to CMS/basic hosting).

1 Like

Hi Sam,

This can be updated: Unable to export your collections and items

More details can be added:

CVS import all fields but Reference, multi reference and file fields. Images as URLs.
CSV export all fields. Images as URLs

1 Like

5 now for free

Possible now.

1 Like

@vincent I’ve updated the list. Thanks!

3 Likes

WILL THIS GROW TO A LARGER NUMBER ???

Max number of dynamic lists (to display collections) per page: 20

1 Like

Is the list getting smaller or larger. .LOL

1 Like

Hello, is it really the maximum ?

I want to add 500 items for a single collection. Is it possible ?

You can use pagination on a collection list.

What do you mean by pagination ?

In my use case, I need 500 items in a single collection

Hi there. I’ve searched for an existing answer, but haven’t found one.

If I have a project that needs more than 10,000 CMS items, and I’m willing to pay for that, is that available in any form?

Hey @Beau_Cronin! Welcome to the forums! I’d recommend contacting support here with your situation specifics to see if they can assist you:

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you. This does seem like something that should be kept up to date on the Webflow Pricing page.

1 Like

Great List! Exactly what I was looking for. One question i have, how many items per collection are possible?

Great List! Exactly what I was looking for. One question i have, how many items per collection are possible?

You can have ( 2000 with CMS hosting, 10,000 with business hosting ) items distributed across all the collections.

So if you only have one collection, you can have 10k items in that single collection with business hosting.

1 Like

Feb 2020 - Added e-commerce section.

Webflow should definitely hire someone to clean up the Webflow wishlist to improve on the descriptions, clarify unclear requests, and merge those duplicates!

5 Likes