Links only work in google chrome

On firefox and other browsers on my website i can only click on two links and the other three dont work. Everything seems to work fine on chrome tho, also the web version is really buggy. It crashes from time to time. I dont know how to fix it since its clearly a web flow issue

Hi @mem79, thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear about the issue.

Can you please share the following so I can take a closer look?

1. Read-only Link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University
  2. Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University
  3. Browser Version: Intro to the Designer | Webflow University

Thanks in advance and I’ll be standing by for your response!

Cheers,
Dave

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pour-domani?preview=cd6d89e63cc993c95d4bad65c818a4cf

Hi @mem79, I think one issue is that in the footer, there is a twitter widget placed inside of a link block. This is somehow causing firefox to raise a content security policy error on the twitter iframe, also maybe causing issues with the links.

I think chrome is smart enough to know that this is ok within a link block, but perhaps not Firefox.

Could you move the Twitter out from the link block, and give it styling so that the position looks like this:

Then try styling your tweet class, for example:

After making that change, try to republish and see if that helps. Let me know :slight_smile: Cheers,
Dave

Hi no it didn’t help im still having trouble with it…

Hi @mem79, when you are having the link issues, is it only after you click the About page? I see the same links on the about page, which are setup to point to “#”, not some page like the same menu on the home page.

vs

Could you check that and then let me know if you continue to have any issue :smile:

Cheers,
Dave

are you able to access my website, do you have any problems? if i click on the links in a random order then they work most of the time but if i start from home, about, service etcit wont go to service unless i click back to home. my concern is that the people who are visiting the site will think its not working

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.