Linking to sections on homepage from other pages?

ok, I made a 1 page site with a top nav linking to various sections on the page. Now, I need the top nav on a different page to link to those sections on the homepage and anchor links aren’t working? Does anyone know a workaround?

Did i shoot myself in the foot here?

In the designer when you set a link to go to a page, you can enter a custom path rather than selecting a page explicitly. This is the same option you would use to enter a full URL for the button to link to.

So for example if you are on the about page and you want a button to link to the “pricing” section on this home page, enter this as the custom path:

/#pricing

If you are on the home page and you want a button to link to the “team” section on the about page, enter is as the custom path:

/about#team

1 Like

I did not know this, but I am glad that I do now! setting up a link to an anchor on another page using the full URL seemed silly… and it is!! thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks dude, I’m a moron - it was case sensitive. I was linking to /#bio instead of /#Bio - seems to have fixed it. thanks

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Webflow and have this same problem where I want to link top nav on different page to homepage section. I tried the solution here but It doesn’t work at all. Do you guys have any idea if this is still feasible?