Linking to sections of different pages

Hi,

I’m working on my portfolio site and am looking to have all the main sections (work, resume, etc) on the home page. Then having different pages for specific case studies.

Currently, when links in the nav bar are selected on the home page, the page scrolls down to the selected section. Because of this, it seems like my nav bar only works on the home page — with the exception of the logo link all other links are dead in the other pages. Therefore, at the moment if someone wanted to return to the “work” section of the home page while viewing a case study they’d have to click on the logo to go back to the home page, rewatch the initial animation and then either scroll down or re-select “work” to get back there.

Ideally, I’d love for someone to click the “work” link and then be rerouted to the “work” section of the home page. Is this possible? Has anyone attempted this before?

Hello @Laura_Escobar,
I don’t know if I understand you correctly, maybe if you share a read only link for your website it would be easier to help you. Maybe you need to check the ids for your links or the class or combo classes that your links have.