Link Text elements won't get space among themselves

Hi There, I am having a problem with the a part of my footer where I have some text links to social media Facebook, Instagram, etc… I have placed them inside a div as I thought that would be easier to control them, but there is no space between the link texts. Any ideas how I can get that sorted?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mastilo-studios-2?utm_source=mastilo-studios-2&preview=0d409c810baa92e6c4e0a5cb9c58a8f5

Footer%20Issue

Give them a class with display:block and margin and padding as needed. You could alternately use a link block and place text within in it. Or make a custom button for each. Lots of ways to control an elements layout. You get to drive in webflow.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, but when I add them to a class and have them display block they all display as a block :slight_smile: . What I would like to do is to have them in line, but with more space between the words, so more spread to the sides. Sorry, I was probably not clear enough.

This is using flex and the links are set to block only. The links div is set to a width.

CloudApp