Link Block issue

Hello, inside a grid I drag a link block in a link block I drag an image but when I publish the hand is on the link block not on the image?

Hey @Steve_Kundert, please can you post a read-only link to your project so we can better assist you.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sidewalk-blues-gang?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=sidewalk-blues-gang&preview=2a2d6dba0d6a6cef8b2d76419e070b48&mode=preview

You can go at the end of the page on the contact the letter image do that and every image when I drag the link block on.

Hey @Steve_Kundert, can I ask why you are using grid for this particular instance?

Since your footer is entirely along 1 dimension (stacked vertically), you’d be better off using flexbox. Grid is more suited to designs that require 2 dimensions (vertical and horizontal).

Here is a good page/video from Webflow themselves on the difference between grid and flexbox, and when to use each one -

In terms of your link block issue, you haven’t actually placed your images inside of any link blocks, they are in separate grid areas -

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 1.57.23 pm

Thank you very much I will try this and I let you know if works good.

1 Like

It works thank you very much

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Steve_Kundert! I’m glad you managed to get it working :smiley:

Please can you mark the relevant post as the solution, so people can see your problem has been solved.