Lightbox - Upload different image for mobile view

Is it possible to upload two separate sized images for Desktop and Mobile views while creating a LightBox? For example, a larger, more horizontal one for Desktop and a taller, skinnier one for Mobile? Is there a setting to make it look more responsive, as currently it just scales the Desktop version down super small.

Thanks,

Taylor

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hi @tmeluch,

Great question.

If you are interested in showing a different image on mobile: you can restrict a lightbox link to desktop, then add another lightbox link for your mobile images.

50 AM

The caveat is that you will be required to update two images if a change is needed.

Hopefully this helps :nerd_face:

Definitely feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

• Micah

Edit: I would suggest implementing the solution provided below by @garymichael1313. That solution will allow you to replace only one image, but maintain the same amount of control.

1 Like

If you add a regular Div around the image, and give it a “VW & VH” height, it will scale for the device. However, you will see the little corner edges where you can drag and resize the image within the Div as adjustment.

Then on each device type, you can add or take away vw, vh from outer div on each device type. Then adjust image corner edges to fit how you want. It’s really great way to have more control over images for screen sizes.

1 Like

Thanks Micah! This is great. I will work with this technique more… :blush:

1 Like

Oh, no problem! :nerd_face:

I would suggest implementing the solution provided by @garymichael1313. That solution will allow you to replace only one image, but maintain the same amount of control.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.