LightBox Link - Duplicate Images

Hi,

I am creating lightbox links for a photo section on my site. There are six pics laid out in columns. The only pic that has correct photos in the light box is pic 3. All others have the original demo content.

Also my pic 3 lightbox shows duplicate content…I had tried to copy and paste that lightbox link to the others but it just caused more duplications.

While I’m on this section…does anyone know how to add the background image so it’s the same image when you hover over the pic?

See my link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/buona-gente-restaurant?utm_source=buona-gente-restaurant&preview=5aa1d4c1e7135f48ee3529558605e8a0

I appreciate any help anyone has. I love webflow so far but it’s a steep learning curve for me.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @northmoniker

I was checking your website and seems you figured out how to fix the lightbox. Are you still experiencing issues with it?

You can learn more about how lightboxes work here: Lightbox | Webflow University

About adding a background image on hover, you can do that using the hover state. Just go to the Style panel → states → hover → Background → Image

CloudApp

Have you checked Webflow University yet?
We have a ton of content there — video lessons and written guides — where we teach you how to use Webflow features. Check it out here:

Hope this is helpful. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we’ll be happy to help!

Thank you! that is very helpful. There’s just so many features!

1 Like

Hey I’m having the same issue. What was the solution for this?