Level issue between elements

Hi! It’s really fun to play with WebFlow.

Now I am making some commerce site thing. I have some problem to talk to you all.

The red part is in the Nav Section. And the book covers are in the bookwall Section.
I am trying to put a submenu (that is shown in blue color) that hovers when mouse is over. But I cannot make the submenu over the bookwall section and over the book covers.

Is there any way to solve this situation?

(this can be seen in [test page] in webflow designer mode and it is not yet hover mode.)

Thanks.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Are you able to provide a preview link to your site design so that we can take a look at what you’ve tried already?

If so then that would help a lot.

If not then we’re going to need a little more information as to how you’re getting that blue menu to appear and then we can go from there although it may just be an issue of needing to apply a larger z-index number to that blue menu.

Without seeing the code though there’s no definitive answer at this point though.

Best wishes,

Mark

Dear Mr.Bowen @Mark_Bowen
Thanks for your reply.

This is the preview link.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/follow-lectures?preview=408a0799bfbd6142e78936037a9034f8

The issue can be found in [test] page.

FYI, I made a rough concept diagram of the structure.

I am looking forward to your reply.
Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Keaton.

Dear @vincent.

Thanks to your help and comments, my project is going forward.
In the middle of making nav section, I got into the trouble with level issue between elements.
If you don’t mind, would you help me again to deal with this situation?

Sincerely Yours,

Keaton

I solved this problem for myself.
I made the Nav section position absolute and give that the z-index.

I hope this would be the right solution. :grinning:

Thanks for your concern. And if you have any idea or comments, please feel free to say to me.

Hi Keaton,

Very sorry that I didn’t see your posts above. For some reason I wasn’t getting any notifications to a few threads on the forum here.

Glad you have it all working now. A z-index issue - I thought it would be that somehow.

Anyway glad you have it all working now.

Best wishes,

Mark

1 Like

Dear @Mark_Bowen.

Thanks for your kind reply. Through this experience, I became to know something good and I would be able to answer to the people who is undergoing the same problem.

Because I am a new to frond-end design and Webflow, there may be lots of questions.
Please allow me to ask you favors.

Sincerely yours,

Keaton from Seoul,Korea

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.