Lets talk about flexbox

So we have this amazing thing called flexbox, yet we don’t have all the properties flexbox comes with.
I don’t know if this have been discussed before but it would be great with the flex: property.

Or do anyone have suggestions on how you usually do to set specific flex properties. :slight_smile:

Hey @lucasolsson!

Can you add which flex settings are you missing? Thanks! :slight_smile:

the property flex would be awesome!

Ah those are there :slight_smile: See video here I made for you: Screen Recording 2018-06-19...

Also check out this university page that has a great articles and video on flexbox in Webflow: Flexbox | Webflow University

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Bart

2 Likes

Thats awesome! i don’t know how i could have missed this! thanks a lot! :smiley:

I also notices this bug tho, that if you delete your flexbox on an element it stills shows up in the css sometimes even tho the div for example is Display: block;

Let’s assume this structure:

<div class="container">
    <div class="item"></div>
    <div class="item"></div>
</div>

Removing display: flex from .container (or changing to display: block will only change the css for the .container class. The .item class will still have flex properties. If you want to remove them as well, make sure to remove them first from the .item class and then changing .container’s class display setting.

Keep in mind that while you still may have flex css attribute on .item class, as long as the parent class (.container) doesn’t have display: flex then the css attribute is not doing anything.

Let me know if that explains the problem. If you still encounter this issue, please let us know about the bug via Send Feedback modal in the Designer. It’s in the bottom left corner under ( ? )Help & Feedback

Cheers,
Bart

I see, that explains it perfectly :)! Thanks for the time and effort!