Last, unlinked, CMS collection cannot be removed

Here’s where your site uses this Collection. You can remove any connections you need to, but note that this may affect your visual design and code embeds. It also can’t be undone, short of restoring a backup.

I deleted all CMS collections on my site by deleting where they appeared, then deleting all content on their collection pages.

However, one collection remains, not connected to ANYTHING.

I get this message when I try to delete:
This collection has fields used by either a Collection List on the site or inside a Collection Page and cannot be deleted. Use the View Connections modal to easily locate and remove these connections.

However when I click on ‘view connections’ it shows nothing.

Any help would be appreciated, Already deleted every unused page, the whole associated cms page. I think it’s a bug!

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

Thank you!
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/justins-dandy-project-e4e-bbbfef07b3a66?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=justins-dandy-project-e4e-bbbfef07b3a66&preview=673b21b35c2a89f7bb9b23ba308791b6&mode=preview

I don’t see a reason your collection can’t be deleted. I suggest you open a ticket with customer support.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I just did.

New to Webflow so I wanted to make sure I’m not missing something rudimentary first.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.