Keyfold - User registration and login for Webflow

Evening all,

Long time listener, first time caller - I’m Daley, a Product Designer from Auckland New Zealand, great to be a part of the growing Webflow community.

So what started as an exploration into how @jasondark and I could streamline our prototyping process has now turned into a full blown project that has the two of us working flat out to design and build a product (almost entirely within Webflow) that can do the same, if not much much more, for all of you.

There is still a lot of work ahead but we are hoping to go live with a version 1 within the next 2-3 weeks and would love to have you all along for the journey.

keyfold.io to get on the list to be told the second we go live.

Can’t wait to get feedback and let’s keep pushing Webflow to the limit, you’ll be amazed at just how much it can do.

Daley

11 Likes

Hey, @daley.maasz and @jasondark it sounds awesome can’t wait to see what you’re about to show us :grinning:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see this! Props to all involved.

You have my attention… :eyes:

I fully support this and believe it will work. I worked with a London based design agency recently and they built this for their in-house use. Although theirs was custom built and somehow connected to Webflow. Still very exciting and can’t wait to try this out!

Signed up and can’t wait to see what it can do! I’ve just been looking at SentryLogin and signed up for the free trial so I think I’ll hand fire on the full thing just yet!

Holding my breath! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @daley.maasz and @jasondark,

Just wondering if there any updates with this? Not that I’m impatient or anything but I want to play with it now! :joy::joy::joy:

Hope all is well, excited anyway.

1 Like

Hi there,

I would like to introduce an awesome Frankenstein of functionality that we as Webflow creators have been looking to accomplish for some time!

We have been wanting to create a membership portal within Webflow, but with an ease that isn’t too technical.

I would like to introduce Authflow which is a walkthrough that shows how to combine the membership portal functionality of Authpro, with the ease of creating websites in Webflow.

You can learn more at http://authflow.webflow.io/

The complete forum walk-through can be found at

3 Likes

FYI, Keyfold has seized development.

Screenshot of the official email sent earlier this week.

Another option is Memberstack.

We just finished a rebuild of Netflix’s front end, subscriptions and all, and it actually works. Everything is inside Webflow.

6 Likes

@DuncanHamra

I agree! Memberstack is great, going to go ahead and use this for our next membership based site.
Is personalized content available within this memeberstack integration? Is it possible to customize the Users profile/dashboard page according to their personal data with Memberstack?

Ex. The H1 could read: Hello (insert users name here) ? Similar to a React App.

1 Like

@Scott_Van_Zandt Thanks for the kind words! We’re super excited to get MemberStack out into the world… just waiting for a few more features to move out of development.

To your answer your question (and tease the UI :grin:) Yes! Personalized text will be available even during the beta. You’ll just give your h1 a span, and give that span a custom attribute. MemberStack will take care of the rest!

4 Likes

Wow sounds so neat :clap: . How advanced is the personalization aspect going to get? Could you essentially create a React like app between MemberStack and Webflow + some API (s)?

1 Like

@Scott_Van_Zandt

Hi Scott, filling in for Duncan here. Yes, you can create a react like app with Webflow + Memberstack. Personalization features are going to ship with Memberstack from day 1 (including the beta). Any information you collect during signup, your site will have access to when the member logins, etc. For example, if you collect a members birthday in your signup form, you will be able to display the members birthday on any page you want.

Memberstack also has a “Member Bucket” feature. Member buckets will allow you to save and retrieve any information you want for a member. For example, in an image gallery website, you could track a member’s favorite images. Every time the member selects “Add to favorites list,” you can store that “image id” into the member’s bucket. That way when they log in again, you can retrieve their bucket, and get the list of their favorited images. There are endless possibilities!

Please let me know if you want me to elaborate on anything, or have any more questions!

5 Likes

Is MemberStack still in beta?

1 Like

Hi @bgarrant! It is, but not for much longer. I’ll send you a link ASAP with a link to get started :raised_hands:

1 Like

What if we do not sell the subscriptions and we just need user auth and page protection? What plan would that be?

1 Like

You would be in the $25/mo plan and wouldn’t have to pay any transaction fees. On this plan, you’re able to hide as many pages as you need, and sign up 12,000 free members per year :+1:

2 Likes

Super eager to try this out!! Just got my invite :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hi thank you for thinking to create such a product! the plan is 25$/month, as result I wonder why would you charge transaction fees 3% on top of strip transaction fees that we must pay already!

it show on your wbesite that the plan is titled to +3% transaction fees

1 Like