Keep a jumble of fixed elements in relation to eachother as the page expands

Hello All,

I was hoping someone could help me out, I’ve searched the forums and I’m sure the answer is out there, but so far it’s alluded me. It’s also probably outstandingly obvious, this is however, my first and only foray into web development.

I have a jumble of images on my page (all draggable using a third party script) and I love the layout, but when the page gets expanded all the images move away from each other and ruins my curation.

I’ve knocked up these images to illustrate my point…

Imgur: The magic of the Internet > window set to 1440x900, everything is in the correct position, just the way i want it :smiley:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet > Now as the window expands (1680x1050 here) all the images move at the same ratio as the window, but it looks gross :face_with_thermometer:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet > This is what it should look like at 1680x1050 :heart_eyes: i.e. the same locations as it was at 1440x900

I haven’t even started to tackle mobile yet, I’ll rearrange the layout and make new curated jumbles that suit smaller screens.

Issues are:

• The images have to be draggable all over the window (they currently are)
  • I don’t want the page to scroll at all

Thanks so much in advance, and apologies if this is inordinately obvious.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jrgn-net?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jrgn-net&preview=fbe5b686ea251a9803cc133ff028f9f4&mode=preview

This is what it should look like at 1680x1050 :heart_eyes: i.e. the same locations as it was at 1440x900.
seems very high. Actually I want a template same design. but nothing works