JOB: Implementing design with google material design

Hi

THE JOB IS DROPPED: BUT I STILL THINK WE SHOULD FIND A WAY TO IMPLEMENT GOOGLE MATERIAL DESIGN IN WEBFLOW FOR ANY FUTUR WORK.

I do not know if it’s the right place to do it, but I try.

1. I have made a design (85% finished) that I need to make as a html+css+animation front end template now. I want it to be done using webflow and I want it to be done using google material design components (see examples here: MUI: The React component library you always wanted) as it is like theis the design was conceived.

Is there any experienced webflow designer (you must have made at least 5 good looking site with webflow) that could be interested with the job? I wanted to do it myself, but I need to speed up the process. It has to be started as soon as possible. Preferably on monday or tuesday next week. One alternative could be that I make the static design and the designer make the google material design elements.

1. We could also make a theme with all google material components listed in it and sell it in the market place. I could pay for half of the development and get half of the revenue.

(1.) is most important.

Best regards
Emmanuel
+45 22 91 28 69 (Denmark)
emmanuel@interakt.dk

2 Likes