JazzHR program - How to upload an HTML required File for an iframe to work- Please help

Could anyone please help with this? Is there any workaround to just find a way to upload this helper file inside of Webflow? External sources etc? I’m little confused on how to do this as webflow won’t allow me to upload this file to the site through CMS or anything :frowning:

Essentially I’m just trying to integrate the advanced widget inside of webflow.

Thanks so much for anyone to help me :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Could you create a page called the_resumator_helper.html and then take the html and use it as an embed on that page itself? Or am I missing something here?

I don’t think this is possible, Austin. I did notice that they offer an option to embed this without using the helper file. Have you tried this yet?

Can I still use the Advanced Widget without the Helper File?
Yes! If your website doesn’t support .html file types or you simply don’t want to use the Helper File widget you can do so by defining the Height of the iframe and enabling the scrolling in the widget code. You can change the height parameter to meet the needs of your website. This is highlighted below:

<iframe name="resumator-job-frame" id="resumator-job-frame" class="resumator-advanced-widget" src="//[perkinsmotors.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/"](http://perkinsmotors.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/)" width="100%" **height="1500px" scrolling="yes"** frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe><script>function resizeResumatorIframe(height,nojump){if(nojump== 0){window.scrollTo(0,0);}document.getElementById("resumator-job-frame").height = parseInt(height)+20;}</script>

I have tried this, But it looks horrible :smiley:
Any other thoughts?