Javascript button embed display error

Hello! I’m having a hard time with embedding some Javascript buttons. They display fine on the homepage, but then when I create a new test page, they either don’t appear at all when published, or will render multiple times in the wrong area. Also, if there’s a way to change the font within the button to match the buttons on the rest of the site, that would be helpful. Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Eterno Verano

Hi @chrisathook,

Welcome to the forum! Hope I can help with this one.

I can see that you’ve added Shopify Buy Buttons to your homepage and on ‘The Tequila TEST’ page - I noticed that you’re using two instances of each button the test page, one for mobile and one for desktop - this can cause clashing because you’re using the same ID for both divs - example: “product-component-1657151777566”

Please try unlinking the instance of the embed and replacing the div ID - I recorded a quick walkthrough video here: CleanShot 2022-07-15 at 15.47.47 · CleanShot Cloud

Let me know how you go!

Hi! Sorry for the late response. Unlinking the buttons ended up fixing the problem. Didn’t even have to update the IDs. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like