Issues With Slider Working

Is anyone else having an issue with their sliders not sliding? I have set them up according to instructions, but for some reason they aren’t working in design mode or when I publish my site?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

https://webflow.com/design/the-marketing-corner?preview=b057781ad2e282e4ea3ef33783071e53

Thanks everyone!

Megan

1 Like

Hello @mktgmeg

I test the page and for me the slides are working perfectly, in design mode too…
Please let me know if u need more help.

Best,
Deni

@Deni_1990 Thanks for replying. Are the slides sliding automatically for you? I guess there might be an issue with my browser or some strange setting. They don’t seem to do that at all for me.

@mktgmeg

Now you want to make it slide automatically? because if i click in arrow for me all slides are working. If u want to slide them automatically then you can do it in option, so go to your home-page-slider class:

and then go to the Settings of slider

and check the Auto-player timer, also you can play with the Time and Delay as you want. Also you have some effects in Animation Type.

Hope that help.

Thanks,
Deni

1 Like

Thanks for your help! Somehow it still isn’t working in my webflow-- but it is working when I publish the site. Strange! Thanks for everything! I appreciate it!