Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issues with side nav bar and making new sections

Hi,
I’ve been wanting to learn Webflow for quite some time. I’ve watched all of the videos, I have images and sketches set up for layout and am just digging into making my very first site. That being said, I’ve ran into a few snags out the gate as I’m setting up the bones of the site.

I’m attempting to create a site with a left hand nav bar. I’ve set it up as I’ve seen done in a tutorial, but having issues getting other sections lining up with it exactly as i had seen. Also having an issue getting any sections to layout under my main one(the greeting/about one if you check my read-only link).

I also have some animations set up that seem to work well for page loading . I have another one set up to make the text disappear once you scroll down but it doesnt seem to be working…I’m guessing only because i done have any content below it?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/2018-shane-with-style-sheet?preview=d4dc58348ba6d81c0c2e19c0d0c19809

Can you point us to which tutorial you are speaking about?

Thanks fo r responding:) i Used this:

I now have a nav bar on the left hand side but the contents of it wont follow once you start scrolling down