Issues with anchor links

Hey guys,

i guess it’s something super stupid but i just don’t find whats wrong. I have a page (partner) with 3 sections. i want to use a navigation on the left to navigate via anchor to those sections. In the designer it works perfectly, but as soon as i publish it to production the anchors are nor linking the right way.

Two main issues:

1. The anchor navigation on the left is not working at all, its linking to the main page
  2. when i want to go to the partner page via another page of the website i directly jump to the last section.

Pleeease have a look at my read-only link. I have no clue why its behaving like that :frowning:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mundart-sirup?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=mundart-sirup&preview=4bc2d9336985254404713afab94758ab&pageId=5e24660acc9ad7813546e9a5&mode=preview

Hello, noone an idea? :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

@Sonja_Jung1 about 2. disable forms autofocus

about 1. try use link /page#element-ID

1 Like

OMG! Thanks for having a look. I did not even thought about that solution. Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.