I’m a little perplexed by a video issue I came across with Firefox. Here’s the problem:
- Video embedded in a HTML embed module as per this tutorial (great tutorial by the way)
- The video is hosted by Vzaar
- Works fine viewing on Chrome 37 (for Mac)
- Works fine viewing on Safari 7 (for Mac)
- But I can’t even see the video module on Firefox 28 (for Mac). There’s just white space
I’ve tried the following:
- Replacing the Vzaar embed code with a YouTube embed to see if the host was the problem. But I get the same issue.
- I can also watch the video fine on the Vzaar website itself using Firefox, so I don’t think that’s the problem
Here’s the public link:
Can you help?