Issue with Microsoft edge browser

My website doesn’t appear as it should for Microsoft-Edge Users. On one page, the picture don’t show up at all! Anybody having this issue?
Thanks for helping.

What version of edge are you using?

version 44.18362.449.0

I usually use Opera or Chrome. A friend of mine alerted me, I don’t know what version she’s using. I tested it on my version of edge, and get the same problem.

I mispelled saying “picture” in singular form. My page has 8 pictures which don’t show up.

I’ve got a “layered” picture on text. On hovering, the pictures disappear and reveal the pictures’ id.

Hope you can solve this.

thanks a million.

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
This will enable the community to view your project without making any edits to it and see what’s you have and provide suggestions.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URI as well.

Here’s the shared link to the project:
trouble with Edge Browser

(I am NOT a programmer, I cloned the model from WebFlow’s Cloneable. The model is made by: www.uiflow.co/
I asked them for help and got no feedback)
This is the Custom Code for the page:

.member_overlay { transition: -webkit-clip-path .4s ease-in; transition: clip-path .4s ease-in; transition: clip-path .4s ease-in,-webkit-clip-path .4s ease-in; -webkit-clip-path: circle(0 at 50% 50%); clip-path: circle(0 at 50% 50%); } .member:hover .member_overlay { -webkit-clip-path: circle(100% at 50% 50%); clip-path: circle(100% at 50% 50%); }

I’m having the same issue with one of my clients. Site will not load on Edge but all other browsers work fine.