Issue with CMS (+ button not appearing in rich text field)

All day today and much of yesterday, we can’t seem to get the plus button to appear when uploading content to rich text fields in the CMS back end.
Editor works ok, but in general is slow and clunky which I don’t like.
Has anyone else found this?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I posted about this yesterday. It’s starting to give me a headache…it’s blocking up a lot of my work. Still waiting for answers from the Webflow staff.

it looks like we pushed a fix for the CMS rich text editor.

Is this issue still happening?

1 Like

Yes. However, now it won;t let me copy and paste text that has already been formatted to include a link.
It doesn’t work on either the designer or editor.
Is there a fix for this?

And why are these issues cropping up now anyway? :confused:

Hi @Waldo,
Can you, or anyone else, help with this? :slight_smile:

@williamsbrad1994

We were able to find a solution for @Sven_Erik_Slattedale that I think will help you as well. Can you take a look at this video?

Heya.
This isn’t the issue I am having
My issue is to do with links disappearing when you copy and paste text.
Any ideas?

Hi @williamsbrad1994,

Thanks for the clarification as it was very helpful.

Unfortunately, our team had to take the decision to momentarily strip away links pasted from text as this was causing an issue, and this is both in the designer and the Data Manager

Our engineers are currently looking into a solution for this.

A workaround for CMS items noted by a user is to import the content as CSV with the link within the CSV file.

I completely understand that this is only a temporary workaround, and though I do not have a timeline on when the solution will be available - I will provide an update here as soon as possible.

OK great thank you for the update, please do let me know

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.