Isometric Tilt Not Working

Hey Guys Im stuck,

I followed the isometric tilt tutorial from webflow, and it works perfectly in the designer. But as soon as I publish and head to the website direct the whole interaction crashes. Links to my website are below:

http://the-glass-emporium.webflow.io/
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-glass-emporium?preview=788e3439618888df14b57a69ebe4c91a

I am sure it must be some positioning error as the interaction still appears to work on the edge of the screen. I also receive a caution error next to the interaction, but cannot work out what might be causing it.

Please Help!!!

Hi @jordan24 Welcome the community! :smiley:

I can’t scroll down to see the animation. Try removing the overflow hidden on your body

Hey PixelGeek,

Fixed! Thank you for looking through my site.

Hey @jordan24 if you set your “Header” class to overflow: hidden; also be sure to add a Children Perspective of say 1200px or so.

​Please let me know if this solves the problem, if not, I’m happy to help further :slight_smile:

Hi Waldo,

No luck the interaction is still animating too far down the page when I publish and view in Chrome and Safari. Naturally it aligns perfectly within the webflow designer preview.

Make sure to tag Waldo by pressing th @ symbol and selecting his name as to alert him that you have replied. :wink::+1:

Hi @Waldo Waldo,

No luck the interaction is still animating too far down the page when I publish and view in Chrome and Safari. Naturally it aligns perfectly within the webflow designer preview.

Thank you @VladimirVitaliyevich, new here :slight_smile:

Hey @jordan24 it looks like you still needed to add the Children perspective, please see the GIF below:

Hey @Waldo,

Sorry I tried the change then turned it back off. I have left it on this time. With this design typically when I select the container being header or the isometric tilt container and apply a change etc I can get it to work. However if I were exit preview and restart preview, I experience the same issue as I would experience on the published website.

Still no luck :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.