Is Webflow working ok today?

I’m getting very sketchy behaviour from Webflow today. Selected elements are not highlighted on the editor, only on the layer stack and simple interactions are not working at all when previewing the site,although they work when previewing them on the interactions editor.
If I restart Webflow the highlighting comes back for a bit before disappearing again, no luck with the interactions though

I have not been in the designer that much today but bookmark this site:

:grinning:

Hi @Mowgli Thank you for reaching out, that definitely sounds like odd behavior.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links and screenshots of what you’re seeing please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.