Is Webflow going to provide a tool to create/integrate Google Stories?

Hey y’all. I’m trying to include Google Stories to my existing web project and haven’t quite find a lot about it from Webflow so now I wonder, Is Webflow going to provide a tool to create/integrate Google Stories in the near future? if at all?

I’m aware of tools out there like Newsroom ai (nws.ai) and MakeStories.io but I also found wp.stories.google which is the offcial WordPress plugin to design, publish and integrate Google stories within the CMS and THAT is what I’m asking for here in Webflow. That handy little thing takes care of the coding and validation and all that so users can focus on the design. I believe it’s only natural for me to ask something similar from Webflow, isn’t it?

Anyone has tried to integrate G Stories in their Webflow projects? I’d appreciate a little hint.

Thanks!

Webflow has a Wishlist. Check to see if there is an item for this and if not, consider adding one. Webflow rarely announces small features in advance, and they seem to leverage the Wishlist when they do.

1 Like

Hello community,
Reviving this thread. I want to understand what the integration process looks like for Google web stories on Webflow. Especially, considering this is a free plugin offering only available on WordPress, what is the workaround here to replicate the same on WebFlow?

Hi guys!
Has anyone found a webstories plugin for webflow? How do you handle with this kind of content in your website?

Same we are looking for a solution with integrating google web stories as well.

Webflow doesn’t have native support for AMP or Webstories in the designer.

Generally a webstory is represented as a full page, containing special tags. You could try it using an HTML embed however it’s somewhat pointless since you would have no designer controls that way.

Another approach is build the page and then build a reverse-proxy to make the page AMP compatible for your specific story design. A bunch of work, but could be fun if you’re quite technical.