Is there any way to create a TOC on Cms Blog post

Hey guys, I’ve done some research about the TOC, and apparently, it is very hard to do a TOC since webflow doesn’t support this. I have tried the anchors way but it makes all my text links in Rich Text Element color change to blue so kinda annoying. I can change it back to the normal color but then I can’t highlight any internal link in my blog anymore.

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Capi Product

Hey @Account_Capi, have a look at this article below:

Hi Choreus, thank you again for being the only one who always replies to my questions on here. I tried the method you mentioned a couple of days ago but I was stuck at the step "Giving Rich Text element an id “content”.

Anyways could you please reply to this question of my from earlier? I’m sorry, I know this is too much to ask.

1 Like

@Account_Capi, you’re welcome!

You can add an ID to any selected element inside the Element setting (D).

Learn about the ID attribute below:

When trying to add an ID directly to the Rich Text element, you will see the following message:

Editing ID and Visibility settings is disabled for Rich Text children. You can select the parent Rich Text node to edit these settings.

I have not tried this myself, but I would assume you can solve this by wrapping the Rich Text with a div and add an ID to that.

Maybe try that out and let me know if that works.

Yes, thank you again Choreus. It’s worked like magic. You are genius, my friend

1 Like