Is there any CMS Guidelines for Clients around here

Hi everyone,

Wondering if a CMS Guidelines has been created for customers. Something like a PDF file with the steps how to add content, change things, etc.

I understand every project is different but would be nice to have like a generic guide can easy be edited.

Anyone? Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @carlos94587

Maybe this is what you’re looking for:

Let me know if that solves your question.

Cheers,

1 Like

The video is fine for people that design in Webflow. What I am trying to find is a nice designed PDF or online guide for customers so they can understand in basic words how to add/modify content, create blog post, authors, etc.

That is what I am looking for, guess I can use the video to create a personalized CMS guide for clients

Thanks

Maybe I’m not getting what is exactly what you need, if you mean a PDF like you mentioned I haven’t seen any of those.

For the CMS usage I would say that video is pretty good explaining how the CMS works and how the client can add content to it. I use it a lot when I need to show the CMS functionality to my clients.

If you need anything more maybe you can add a request on the Wishlist category of the forum, the Webflow team has shown that they’re very understanding regarding peoples needs and the best of all is that the community has always good to share as well. :smiley:

Good idea, @carlos94587. I’ll look into creating something like that.

2 Likes

Thank @jmw - Some people don’t even have time to watch a video.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.