Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Is there a roadmap for Webflow in 2015?

Hey it’s my bday, today would be a great day for it :wink:
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
I’m SO STOKED FOR THE UPDATE!!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! :smile:

Hope you are doing something awesome. :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! wheres the party at :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Waldo_Broodryk! Happy Birthday! :slight_smile: Ping me at Skype one day!

1 Like

Webflow Party in Ozark, Missouri!!!

2 Likes

Any updates on this one? :smile:

Not yet…but we’re anxiously holding our breath lol.

2 Likes

I haven’t taking a breath for months :smiley:

4 Likes

I looked at http://pinegrow.com but prefer web flow since it’s more focused on UX.

but it’s WP integration is nice… if you want to go that route.

I think web flow with some updates and new workflows can be a viable minimal CMS package! Lets hope.

I just downloaded a WP based theme and immediately got a headache.

3 Likes

I’ve never understood what is the point of not having a public roadmap… Competition seeing straight through your secret competitive edge? This is silly…

Pinegrow… i tried it, but it does crazy stuff on my mac, disappearing design-view colours so all i see is a blank chequered grid… also the design-view flashes on/off sometimes & then again just disappears completely. weird.

shame cos it looked promising.

+1 on this!

Absolutely agree. On Webflow’s blgo I’d expect to read about Webflow’s developments, not some fluff. On top of that, why waste precious resources on writing general stuff articles instead of spending them for the implementation of any of the numerous feature requests!?

Can’t wait to see what you guys are doing next ! If you need beta testers I would be very happy to test it out :smile:

I suspect the webflow team is working on a next version which can out-compete The Grid.io

Grid.io ? you got to be joking man - that is nothing like Webflow, it is not a design and build tool, its just a fancy templating system - all grid.io websites will look the same (very “the same”) - so in response to your comment, please webflow don’t do anything like the grid.io!

4 Likes

…still…holding…my…breath…

4 Likes

My birthday is on the 18th of August. What an awesome gift this would be!

2 Likes

Just playing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

They did say August of this year, right?

Yes. Just wait a little longer. I promise, it’ll be worth it :wink:

5 Likes