Goal: Run a python script that has a frontend and a backend.
- I’m running the python script on an EC2 machine and have deployed it to a URL
- On my webflow site, I’ve embedded that URL as an iFrame
Some issues with this implementation:
- Can’t track Google Analytics on my iFrame
- Can’t pass logic between Webflow and the iFrame
- The size of the iFrame expands after a user interacts with it, causing strange sizing issues (currently “solved” by adding a TON of space below the iFrame, so nothing can go underneath it)
Question: Is there a better/cleaner way to integrate my python script into Webflow? Or any alternatives at all besides an iFrame?
Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]