Is it possible to set up "filtered" navigation buttons without using CMS? - thank you!

Hi all!

I was wondering if there is a way to create a “link” that will automatically trigger a click/ tap interaction on a page. Let me elaborate - the goal is to be able to click on “residential” from the buttons on the top right hand, from anywhere on the site, and it would take the user to the main project gallery but it would be staged as if the “residential” link on the blurb has already been clicked and the gallery has already been “filtered.”

By “filtered” I mean an interaction that I created since we are not using CMS collections. This will become clearer, I hope, through the read-only link included below.

So in short, there would essentially be four “versions” of the gallery page - the “default,” which is what is there right now showing all of the projects, the “residential” one, which is what shows up when you click on residential on the blurb, the “commercial,” and the “research.” I hope that makes sense.

Thank you so much in advance for your advice!

Here is the read-only link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ends-fantabulous-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ends-fantabulous-project&preview=0bac7e01299a83ac02bd31317fe5a5dd&workflow=preview

Thank you all so much!!