Is it possible to create a website similar to Unsplash with Webflow?

Hi, I’m new to Webflow. Is it possible to create a website similar to Unsplash with Webflow? What would the difficulty level be?

At a first glance yes, it should be possible. What would be the difficulty? Depends…if you want to make a simplified version, it shouldn’t be a big problem. To match it entirely? You would probably need some js libraries and a decent amount of coding to make it work.

I agree with @witooZ, but I think the 10,000 CMS item max would hold you back. Unsplash claims to have over 100,000 images. Maybe you are trying to create a smaller version?

Oh ok. Thanks. The 10,000 limit might not have been an issue, I am just not looking to do any code related work. I have the basic coding knowledge not worth mentioning, so I was looking for a powerful enough drag & drop website builder that could create a website similar but not necessarily as complexed as Unsplash.

I actually was looking for a similar script that I could just pay for, as it would be a global website like Unsplash, but a community version.

I hope I explained this correctly