Is it possible on Webflow? User login + user dashboard + booking

Hi @Diego_Riveira.
Josh with Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow. Also, you’ll need a datepicker like Flatpickr and Zapier or Make. Full details about our Webflow integration can be found here: https://foxy.io/webflow

We’ve helped other Webflow users with similar needs. In a nutshell, you’ll have two CMS collections. One for properties and one for bookings. In the detail page for Properties, you’ll add a Webflow form, connected to Foxy, and with the Flatpickr datepicker added.

A hidden collection list of bookings for that property will be used to block out booked dates. After each booking (sale through Foxy), Zapier or Make is used to update the Bookings CMS Collection so that those booked dates will reflect for future customers.

Of course, you can set things up how you want and extend things even further (ie: send booking info to Google Calendar). We’ve got a basic project we can transfer to you. Also, we can handle the entire setup for you with our Accelerate Program: https://foxy.io/accelerate

Please don’t hesitate to reach out via email and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

@Diego_Riveira thanks for tagging me.

You’ve outlined the workflow VERY well, job well done :clap: and my tutorials will most likely get you what you need.

But my stuff is all DIY (do it yourself).

If you’re tackling something that is too complex for you, then it is seems like the solution @foxy can provide (transferring a basic project, config’ing it for your exact needs), might be good to explore.

That offering sounds very reasonably priced at $1k if it gets you a full blown solution for exactly what you’re looking for.

Keep us posted on how it works out for you.

2 Likes

To confirm, pricing starts at $1k and varies from project to project. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance. We have years of experience with ecommerce, Webflow, bookings, automations, etc.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like