Is "Interactions 2.0" coming soon?

I agree with us wanting a general idea! I don’t care that it’s even 2-4 weeks late from a set date. I would just like to know if we will be getting the update within the next 1-2 months or if this is something that will come out a year from now. If I knew it was coming out in a year, I’d gladly (anxiously) wait.

It’s like parents that tell a kid that he can open Christmas presents in December. The kid is anxiously waiting for Christmas to open gifts, but it’s only February. The kid knows he has to wait until December, so he knows there’s really no point in even asking about Christmas in February. Webflow is like wanting to open presents on Christmas, except your parents never told you when Christmas was, just that Christmas is coming and you will be able to open cool gifts!. So every week we sit, wonder, and ask when we will be able to open our gifts! LOLOL funny story but it fits!

P.S. Webflow staff if you are reading this, just know I love you guys and I think Webflow is AMAZING!!! I am just a kid anxiously waiting for his Christmas presents that he was told about! And when I do open them, I am going to play with them everyday!! (of course I have to if I want to make a living ) :slight_smile:

Hi everyone thanks for your comments. We’ve been working hard on Interactions 2.0, but it’s a really big project so it’s going to be hard to estimate. Thanks for your patience - it’s going to be awesome!

11 Likes

KK ^^ Sounds like it’s still far in the future. Thank you webflow staff for this awesome software. Take as much time as you want. You have my support <3

Official answer has been provided. No further comments required.