Is a form like this possible in Webflow?

I have a site request from a client where he wants User logins and they can fill out a Form where they add product links they want ordered. The form has tabs for each product form and when you press Continue you also fill out a delivery address form.

Is it possible for the user to be able to add product tab forms and submit them all together in Webflow? How can I approach creating something like this?

You could drop the tabs in the form block so Product 1, 2 and 3 are all just part of the same form?

Jakes knows his stuff, but this is actually a fairly complex build-

• Login and user-accounts
  • Dynamic form duplication, renaming each field so that they’re grouped by product
  • Form validation, per form, across tabs, without causing your end-user massive frustration
  • Dynamic tab creation ( and removal? ) and Webflow’s tabs element
  • Data capture *

All of these can be solved but it’s a fair bit of code and infrastructure.

• You could use Webflow’s native form capture but it won’t offer any formatting, grouping, etc. and your in-site view will have a lot of columns at 10 per product.

If you want to save yourself a lot of headache, I’d recommend you sacrifice some stylistic control and use a solution like Jotform which should have all of the capabilities you need.

Hi @Zenithix.
Josh with Foxy here. Jotform is a great option for this, but if you’re looking for something 100% managed in Webflow, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

You can easily manage the product options/pricing with Webflow CMS and with our product bundling functionality, you can allow customers to choose multiple products (options, quantities, etc.), display real-time pricing, and add all chosen products to cart with one click.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started with our unlimited free trial: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh