Invite user after customer buys

is there a way i can invite user after customer buys my product and uses email in the process. I want to send them an invite with premium access group automatically after they buy. They should log in after buying to make the checkout process as seamless as possible.

Here’s what I think. Once a customer completes a purchase and provides their email, you can use an automation tool (like Zapier, Integromat, or even built-in features of your ecommerce platform) to trigger an invite to your premium group. The key is to integrate your sales platform with your user management system or whatever tool you’re using to handle premium access.

Make sure the process is GDPR-compliant, especially with automatic email sending. You’ll want to ensure customers are aware they’ll receive this invite as part of their purchase.

If your platform doesn’t support this natively, you might need to do a bit of coding or use third-party tools. It’s a little bit of setup, but it can really streamline the experience for your customers and make them feel valued right away.

Good luck!