Introducing Haze: Fast Webflow Search

Hello! I’m Andrew, and I’m building Haze. Haze is the best search platform for Webflow, and I’m excited to get the ball rolling. Here’s a quick tutorial, I would love to hear what the community thinks!

If you have any questions, feature requests, or are looking for more examples of sites built with Haze, please drop a line over at hello@haze.dev.

About Haze
In college I spent a ton of time working in the Wordpress ecosystem. I would build websites for non-profits all over Indiana. During this time, I must have built at least a dozen buggy search experiences. Over the years, I’ve refined the process of building an incredibly fast search page, and want to offer my learnings to the community.

We built Haze to offer a professional search experience to everyone. We use indexes, so the searches are super quick (usually around 2 milliseconds). This is how sites like google and bing can return a million results in the blink of an eye. Another thing that is hard about search pages is handling typos. We’ve tuned our backend to offer a good balance of catching user typos, and returning relevant search results.