Intergrate "TotalProcessing" Payment Gateway

Hi,

Edit: Please do not message asking me to call you without providing some small insight into what I’m seeking… e.g “this could work using a reverse proxy setup”

I’m looking to integrate “TotalProcessing” with a new webflow hosted website.

I need to think of a creative way of achieving hosting the website on webflow CMS and somehow accepting payments through the gateway then creating the user on memberstack to give dashboard access (hosted on webflow…)

One possible way I’ve heard of is using reverse proxy hosting to isolate the TotalProcessing payment page then bringing them back?

Webflow CMS > Total Processing Payment > Memberstack User > PipeDrive CRM Addition

More info on the gateway

Paying well for the best solution!

Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype - live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on charles.c@talentsfromindia.com
thanks
charles L

Hey Derrick,

You don’t need a reverse proxy. You just need to redirect users from your payment gateway to a hidden Memberstack registration page that’s only accessible via the redirect URL. Users choose to checkout, are redirected to your payment gateway, add their payment information, and upon completion are redirected back to a hidden Memberstack registration that gives them access to a “member-only” dashboard.

If at all possible, I’d avoid using TotalProcessing and just use Memberstack’s built-in payment integration with Stripe. You can’t programmatically send data to either Webflow or Memberstack, so removing TotalProcessing would streamline the user experience, centralize all of the user data, and give you far more customization over the flow. I’m at gautambharg@gmail.com. Happy to help if I can.

Cheers,
Gautam

Hey Gautam

Thanks for the comprehensive reply. Unfortunatley the client really requires total processing as it is a high risk product meaning stripe could ban at anytime. I’d avoid it fully if I could.

I’m going to drop you an email as I like the sound of your solution.

Hi @derrick.dk.
Josh from Foxy here. Mind confirming which gateways Total Processing supports? We work with multiple high-risk gateway and processing partners so there’s a good chance we can help. Also, depending on your needs, we may be able to replace Memberstack.

Feel free to private message us or email hello@foxy.io. More info about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh