Interactive homepage

Hello!

I am an artist at the very beginning of designing a portfolio website, and am completely new to Webflow.

I would like to create an interactive homepage where the viewer is presented with a set of drawers. When they hover over each drawer, it opens, and is a clickable link to different projects that I’m working on.

Is it possible to do this with Webflow? How on earth do I get started?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer, I really appreciate it.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Grainne,

Did you ever get started with this interaction? It would help if you had a mockup or sketch of what you’re trying to accomplish.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply! Here is the first mock up image I have drawn for it. Ideally I’d like to create an animation for each drawer, so that when you hover you mouse over them, they would open. Hope that clarifies things a bit more!

Okay cool. Did you need the drawer to flap down or slide out? Is something popping out or just static sitting there? But yep, this can be done.

This would need to be done in multiple steps. I can do it for if you don’t want take it on by yourself.

1 Like

I’m sorry for the delay in my reply, I thought Webflow was going to let me know when a reply had been posted and I forgot to check!

So I’d prefer it to slide out, and then something pop up in line with the slide-out. That’s great news that it can be done. That’s a lovely offer, how much would it cost? Otherwise, I’m just happy to be referred to the tutorials that will help me figure it out. Thanks so much.