Interactions Issue

Hi,
I am attempting to create an interactions on my “McKinney Info” site to where I click on on a bar, and it displays the content underneath the bar and closes all other open bars. It seems that for the first couple of clicks I am able to make this work, but once it has cycled through, on the additional clicks, it only closes the other bars and doesn’t open the bar that was clicked on without an additional click. Is there a way to solve this?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mckinney-info?preview=14fc2d178963ca2ba899dbf2c576ad86
(how to access public share link)

I would try to remove the loop you have on your main display/none interactions, other than that I’ve tried this type of layout before and ran into the issues with clicks not doing anything or odd behaviour. Hope it works out for you.

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried to remove the loops but I got the same result. I believe I figured out the problem. I had the first click set to display the section, and the second click set to “display none.” When I would click another section and have it affect the open sections to close it, it was registering that there was still a second click that had not been clicked for “display none” - hence having to click twice to reopen the section. I removed the second click function and it works, but it looks like I’ll have to create a separate button if I want to close the open section without clicking on another section.

I’m not sure if there’s a way to fix it otherwise. If there are any ideas, let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.