Setting up Webflow interactions confuses me a little bit. I’m used to timeline-based animation, where you can see multiple keyframes on multiple properties in parallel.
- Live: https://io-butterfly.webflow.io/ (Chrome handles the filter animation better than Firefox )
- Preview: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/io-butterfly?utm_source=io-butterfly&preview=184acc942e42064b499b6d092855a0c8
Expected: I want the image to scale up and down smoothly, in parallel with the filter animation.
Actual: Scaling from 1 to 1.05 is smooth, but scaling back from 1.05 to 1 jumps: it does not seem to tween at all.
Is there something I’m missing?
- Each hue shift is duration 2.
- Each scaling up is delay 0, duration 1.
- Scaling down is delay 1, duration 1.