Interaction Bug - affecting other elements interactions not showing up

I’m getting really frustrated here, cause it looks like there’s a lots of bugs going on today, so I hope someone can look into it for me.

First bug is… I finished creating a page, it’s saved, and I also preview it. It looks great, so I go on to another page…Do the same. Create, save and publish. On this page, I also created a ‘close button’, and I noticed that this button didn’t show on the published page. So I checked, and surprisingly it was suddenly gone. And now things really start to happen.
Interactions stop working, not just on one page, but several pages. In the designer you can see images, frames and everything else, but on the published site… it’s just not visible at all. Very strange.
I’ve also created a modal pop up. It worked first time I tried it on the published site… but when things started to happen, and I wanted to try again… it’s not working. The modal is suppose to cover the entire page, but it don’t, and some parts of the page are suddenly appearing above the modal pop up. The modal is also showing from the mid down, without being able to scroll down… Links are not working well either. If I want to click on a image to make it larger, it’s not working…or…if I managed to click on the very right tiny little spot on the img, I’m lucky to get a bigger one (Custom Lightbox with dynamic content)

I have experienced similar to this several times before with other websites that I created… then everything looks ok, is working well, the published site is perfect… I log out, and the next day when I log in, the entire design is just a mess…so I have to create everything from scratch.
I hope I don’t have to do that this time, and that someone would be so kind to look into it. I’ve spent so many hours on this, and I just don’t want to start from scratch and make everything all over again.

So please, please, please help me out with this.

My shared link is here:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sven-eriks-teatro-site?preview=08730dbe4cbab540699c7cf1dbe13bfa

I haven’t made any NAV bar yet, so to watch the pages you have to get it from each page.

All the best
Sven-Erik

1 Like