Integromat Webflow authentication failed

Hello there,
I’m trying to connect my Webflow Account / Site to Integromat / Make.com.
I keep getting the following error, on my Workstation at work, Private Computer at home, and on 2 different Accounts.

Does anyone know what the matter is here, I really want to check out Integromat.

The Error is:
{“message”:“The request failed due to failure of a previous request.”,“code”:“SC424”,“suberrors”:[{“message”:“Status Code Error: 400”,“name”:“RuntimeError”}],“debug”:[[“request”,“POST”,“https://api.webflow.com/oauth/access_token",{“body”:{“code”:“***”,“client_id”:“e2082123403c6cc4381435edb123539734fc39db6ef2571448e7074c9c5433”,“grant_type”:“authorization_code”,“redirect_uri”:“https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/webflow”,“client_secret”:“***”},“headers”:{“user-agent”:“Make/production”,“content-type”:“application/x-www-form-urlencoded”},“timeout”:40000,“type”:“urlencoded”}],[“response”,400,{“body”:{“error”:“invalid_grant”},“headers”:{“content-type”:"application/json; charset=utf-8”,“date”:“Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:16:02 GMT”,“etag”:“W/"19-6ab892"”,“x-response-time”:“13.190ms”,“x-wf-rid”:“f905a15c-31ad-425e-b01b-e04da6b473c3”,“content-length”:“25”,“connection”:“Close”}}]]}

I tried revoking all the access’s on my account & site.
Every time I try to connect, it creates a new entry for Authorized Applications, but the connection still failes.

Hope someone can shed some light on what’s the deal here.
ps. this happend while I was following a tutorial from nocodequest.com

Thanks in Advance
Cheers

1 Like

Hi Dave :wave:

Sorry you bumped into this. Unfortunately, you’re not the only one.

It’s effecting a lot of folks:

Make (Integromat) was under attack and it took down their site for a bit.

It’s back up but apparently not everything is working yet.

From what I know the Make software team is on it trying to get a fix knocked out for everyone.

Here’s what Make (Integromat) has been saying…

Our developers are aware of this and are working on fixing the issue.

So sorry for the inconvenience. I’m sure the fix will be deployed soon and all will go back to working normally

Thanks for your patience and for your understanding. Sorry this is taking a while; we’ve had a busy couple of days with the DDoS attack. Thank you for bearing with us :pray:

If you’re looking for the assistance of our support team, please log a ticket in our system.

In the mean-time there are workarounds.

Instead of using the built-in Webflow module (on Make), use their “Webhooks” module instead.

This is (essentially) what the built-in Webflow module is using behind the scenes so you’ll just bypass this issue and be able to continue with your work.

It’s been working well for me during this down time.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Hey Chris

I was hoping you’d find my post :smile: .

Thanks for the enlightenment, I’m somehow glad the problem is not on my side.

Guess I’m trying the Webhook workaround for now.

Appreciate your help!