Integrating with Chargebee?

Hi,

We’re integrating with Chargebee for our subscriptions and for each plan they supply us with a drop in script that looks similar to the below, which is meant to go inside a button:

<a href="javascript:void(0)" data-cb-type="checkout" data-cb-plan-id="mystery-book-subscription---uk---monthly" >subscribe</a>

The issue is, Webflow doesn’t seem to accommodate this. Is there a way to make the above trigger on click- in an easy way?

Thanks in advance!

To clarify, have you tried using an HTML Embed element to place this inside?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Yes I have (and it works) but the issue is it is underlined and I can’t seem to change this and also it’s just a text link so only the actual text can be clicked rather than a button, which makes the styling of the site rather tricky!

Hey @Ben_Johns! Consider checking out our app Simple Subscriptions for Webflow Shops, it’s a native subscription app for Webflow shops that works alongside Webflow Ecom, so set up is a breeze.

Let me know if you want to try it out and we can help you get set up.
hello@monto.io

If styling is an issue you should be able to add an existing class to the code in your embed element. I would also take a guess that you could simply add the data attributes using ‘Custom Attributes’ setting to a native webflow button and it would work as expected.