Integrating Webflow with Cloud-Native Loan Origination Systems for a Fintech Marketplace

Hello Webflow Community,

I’m in the process of developing a fintech marketplace and am considering using Webflow for the front-end. Our platform is designed to enable users to compare multiple banking products such as bank accounts, personal and home loans, credit and debit cards, and auto leases. The goal is to facilitate these comparisons in a user-friendly, efficient marketplace environment.

Additionally, the platform will include a loan origination system, where applications processed in the marketplace can be directly managed. We are contemplating whether to build this system in-house or to integrate with a cloud-native, licensed product management system, such as Mambu.

My main question to the community is: Has anyone here successfully integrated Webflow with cloud-native loan origination systems like Mambu? If so, could you share insights on the following:

1. Integration Challenges: What are the main technical challenges you encountered during integration?
  2. Performance: How well does Webflow perform with these systems in terms of speed and reliability?
  3. User Experience: Were there any significant impacts on user experience that should be considered?
  4. Best Practices: Any best practices or recommendations for someone looking to set up a similar integration?

I’m aiming to create a seamless and efficient workflow for our users, and any guidance or experiences you could share would be invaluable.

Thank you for your help!

Webflow is not a front-end development environment. It excels at HTML design, layout, and most styling needs but won’t give you tooling for UX development, easy API integration, business logic support, etc.

Based on what you’ve described, there are generally three paths-

Built your UI in Webflow, augment it with Wized and use Xano as your back-end API tier. I refer to this as the WWX stack.

Another direction is to build your HTML in Webflow, export it, and design your site using whatever framework you like.

A third is to build your HTML in Webflow, and to use Webflow’s DevLink to export those pages in a React-ready framework that you can build your front end intelligence in.