Instagram Carousel Not Displaying Properly

Hi Everybody,

Our Webflow designer created this site, which a functioning Instagram carousel on the “home” page and on the “inspiration” page. All of a sudden it doesn’t seem to be working. It doesn’t pull our images, and has a grey box instead.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this? Any advise would be much, much appreciated!

Kindly,
Daniel

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Art Services

It appears that this section is static. I don’t see a dynamic bind to a cms or embed code that would indicate it automatically updates after posting to instagram. Do you have a dedicated person who updated the site, who knows the productions steps for adding images? I’m guessing they’d do it manually but still odd if this was previously working. Quick search of your assets library and not seeing anything specifically labelled as Instagram image, aside from the icon.

You can use an embed service that updates the area automatically and you can style the grid to match your design:

Hm. I seem to remember the designer made a custom code for the Instagram – and the website was definitely updating with each Instagram post. Do you know why that automation could have gone away or disappeared?

Whenever we’re in Designer Mode we are so careful to not touch anything, because things can go haywire with the wrong click! But I’m assuming something must have happened for it to go away?